Kedgeree Cooking On The Corsican Part 28 ...

CheshireCat

Geoffrey, I have a request. On the start of the write up of your vlogs , could you write down the ingredients of the meal, it helps with creating a shopping list. Youy know the sort of thing..... This will serve two, you will need Twenty kilos of chocolate, three bottles of Merlot, and Gracie. :)  Thanks. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Geoffrey, I have a request. On the start of the write up of your vlogs , could you write down the ingredients of the meal, it helps with creating a shopping list. Youy know the sort of thing..... This will serve two, you will need Twenty kilos of chocolate, three bottles of Merlot, and Gracie. :)  Thanks. 

It is my plan to do that I need someone to help me with that so far I have not found anyone who will do it , so if anyone wants the job please get in touch can't pay much but you will eat well...

• Like 1