Our Boat

Drewby

:) we are up tomorrow for a week. 

I'm surprised our gracie hasn't asked you for more details on your boat :) So I'll do for her as she's clearly out drinking whilst shoe shopping or something.. What boat do you guys have and were do you keep her??  pictures too please ;) 

cheers 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

I'm surprised our gracie hasn't asked you for more details on your boat :) So I'll do for her as she's clearly out drinking whilst shoe shopping or something.. What boat do you guys have and were do you keep her??  pictures too please ;) 

cheers 

Our boat is Dominica until we can agree on another name, she is a Calypso and we keep her in the beautiful village of Horning

Enjoy your week afloat were hoping to be down next weekend work permitting.

Andy and Julie

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

cheers 

Which boat do you have

Andy

14 minutes ago, Drewby said:

Which boat do you have

Andy

We have a sterling sabre 28 called Orca.. I try to wrote about her tales.. see more here: :) 

She's kept up in stalham and we are up there quite a bit so will look out for you and give us a wave if you see us! cheers 

21 minutes ago, Bound2Please said:

Might see see you Jaws were down for the day tomorrow fitting two new seats

Charlie

Ok mate it will probably be about lunch time for us but I'll wonder over when we get there and see if you are still about ;)cheers 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

We have a sterling sabre 28 called Orca.. I try to wrote about her tales.. see more here: :) 

She's kept up in stalham and we are up there quite a bit so will look out for you and give us a wave if you see us! cheers 

Ok mate it will probably be about lunch time for us but I'll wonder over when we get there and see if you are still about ;)cheers 

I'll look out for you we love the river ant

andy

• Like 2

22 hours ago, JawsOrca said:

I'll look out for you we love the river ant

andy

I'm hopefully coming down on Friday morning so may have a trip up the ant to Dilham , if I see you I'll give you a wave, look out for the black and white and orange dog, he's usually on the bow or in his case "bow wow" keeping watch.

Andy

• Like 2