I Have Seen The Light!

DAVIDH

Having just returned from 2 weeks on the Broads I just wanted to recommend these portable LED lights which we used whilst on away. 

They are activated by movement and stay on for around 45 seconds when turned on. They are really useful at night on a strange boat where on the way to the you know where, you either bang into things in the dark or turn the lights on and blind yourself and wake up others. They provide just enough light to guide you then turn themselves off. We had one in the bedroom and one in the bathroom - both coming on when you are near. They tend to turn off mid flow if you know what I mean, but it is simple enough to move an arm to re-activate it. Also you need to put the one in the bedroom "out of sight" of the bed so as to not activate before you get out. They are now included in our "essentials to take on holiday" list. 

They cost £5 at ASDA including batteries. We are still using the same ones they came with a year ago.

Regards

David

DSC01973.jpg

• Like 4