Hoseasons agency for sale

trambo

Interesting stuff. I hope if it does change hands it continues to be as well ran.

I'd be dissappointed if it did fall into the hands of Blakes owners, as the staff, website & brochures/marketing by Hoseasons is absolutely miles apart by comparison in my opinion.

All the best

Dan

Got to agree Dan. We always got the Blakes and Hoseasons catalogues and never once booked with a Blakes yard because we could never really figure out what we were getting. Hoseasons seemed to be better in every respect.

I'd be dissappointed if it did fall into the hands of Blakes owners, as the staff, website & brochures/marketing by Hoseasons is absolutely miles apart by comparison in my opinion.

Hi Dan

i ordered my hoseasons & Blakes brochure at the same time hoseasons came two days later still waiting for blakes one month later :o

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice sliceice slice

At the price tag I wonder just how much interest will be shown. The timing is worthy of note as it comes after a good U.K domestic holiday season. A good time to sell but what does it tell us about the way they expect the u.k. market is to develop in the future? Of course these days the boating side is only a small side of their business but I agree that their marketing and professionalism of operation is exemplary.

As for Blakes, they seem to have missed so many opportunities to equal Hoseasons skills. It is everyones interests to have two strong agencies (this still seems to be the main way of booking boating holidays) and I wish they would get their act more coherently together. On a personal level I was dismayed when Blakes stopped being a co-operative but that is probably me being nostalgic.

Fred