Salty Bottom Cruisers

We have 4 in total Barry, although it is usually only Lydia who wants to come along with us. We also have Lewis (15), Lil Tom (17) and Big Tom (19), the boys generally have their own weekend activities now. However, a party featuring on facebook has embargoed their right to stay at home :pirate

If it is OK with you guy's I would like to join in on the meet up Saturday Night, as you never know we may have a salty bottom cruiser next year. It will just be me though, as Loops and the boys will be over the in laws. I will be up the boat Saturday doing some chores and it would be good to catch up again.

cheersbar

Guest chriscraft

will have to see ,the weather looks diabolical for sat and as we live a fair way away we need to stay on the boat overnight,and take it to reedham to do so, but will try our best,if it,s blowing a gale we have problems with the pontoons,but would love to,at the moment i may be working but nothing comfirmed yet,

cheers trev

weather may be a bit indiferent for the weekend but a mix of sunshine and showers along with a bit of a fresh breeze is as much as we hoped for so as long as armagedon doesn,t set in before tomorrow night it is all stations go for the salty bottoms first get together at the ship on Saturday.

Realy good to see such a big responce and will look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Ian

If it is OK with you guy's I would like to join in on the meet up Saturday Night, as you never know we may have a salty bottom cruiser next year. It will just be me though, as Loops and the boys will be over the in laws. I will be up the boat Saturday doing some chores and it would be good to catch up again.

cheersbar

See you Saturday Col :wave Do you want me to bring that reflector and soft box for your to play with?

well that went well.

Saturday saw the first meeting of the salty bottoms and if it was anything to go by then they will be welcome in any pub.

It was great to see such a good turn out of both sea boat owners and those who are contemplating giving themselves the ability to occasionaly leave the beauty of the broads for new adventures.

Adam was a total star taking all the ribbing in his stride whilst also reveling in the fact that when someone else messes up that he will be there camera in hand. He has also been put forward to host the mystery tour and beach excursion.

I for one am very much looking forward to next year and having the oppertunity of cruising with such a great bunch of folks.

Sounds like a good evening. cheersbar

Btw Ian, I saw you left me a VM but unfortunately I can't get enough signal in the house to listen to it so apologies for not responding! I also noticed that a text I (thought I) sent a little earlier had failed to send (only noticed today). Sorry!

Adam was a total star taking all the ribbing in his stride whilst also reveling in the fact that when someone else messes up that he will be there camera in hand. He has also been put forward to host the mystery tour and beach excursion.

Will this be where the Kraken resides Ian??? :pirate:naughty::lol::lol::lol: