When Phillip Met Prince Phillip

Chelsea14Ian

I have been watching  the planer,just watched when Phillip met Prince Phillip. Phillip  Schofield had a series  of chats with the Prince  to mark the Duke of Edinburgh awards.P.S did a wing walk for the Diamond  award.At a reception,Prince  Phillip  called him over and said here's another  idiot  he's  a sky diver.You may need that if you fall off.When I worked for Nat West he often was a guest  of the Bank.He was Patron of the playing fields association. We had a lunch time  buffet.The bank pushed  the boat out.Being summer there was beef lamb chicken  seafood  including  lobster,Strawberry etc.A so called senior Butler.A cross between  Delboy  and Basil Fortal said to the Prince  would you like mayonnaise  on your lobster you Mayest you. Are I have been promoted. HE  put sweeter not cream on his plate.

A year later same event.The Prince  walks in and said I don't think I will have the mayonnaise this year. A truly  grateful man who has stood  by and supported the Queen for much  of  his life.Well done Sir

Ian,D of E bronze  award (should  have been silver)that's another  story.:365_tomato:

• Like 2