Malwarebytes

I recently cleaned up with this program and literally it has wiped google chrome off my pc and won't let me re install, it has also made my camera cease to exist. I cannot even download photos from the cameras' sd card.

Please don't give me highly technical answers as I just cannot absorb them. I throw myself on your mercy or such like, just hope this is in the right place.

The problem you posted is most unusual, I have been running Malwarebytes on my computers for quite some time and never experienced that sort of thing.

Have you tried setting your computer back to a time before you installed Malwarebytes? There are some very knowledgeable people on this forum so I am sure you will get some better advice than I can give you. Failing that Google the problem and you will possibly find a website with some advice. One useful site is "Ask Woody", I have fixed a few problems with the information on that website.

In saying that, do not click on anything that says it can fix it for you, it could make it worse or cost you mega bucks.

Best wishes and I hope you get it sorted.