Broads Food

Stranger

Well i had lunch at the king's head wroxham at 14:00 today what a disappointment to say the least carvery no be3f

Beef hard veg ham very salty another one not to be frequented by me I'm afraid for 11 pound odd with a pint of shandy  and just had an evening meal at Ashford bridge Inn which was excellent forcing the Adanams down lol ah well back to the room for bed breakfast at 7àm then off to lincoln 

• Like 1

Trouble is these places can be so variable depending on who is in the kitchen that night, what supplies they have bought in etc. We had a really nice meal at the Yare, Brundall last month, went again last week............not so great. c'est la vie

20 hours ago, Stranger said:

Well i had lunch at the king's head wroxham at 14:00 today what a disappointment to say the least carvery no be3f

Beef hard veg ham very salty another one not to be frequented by me I'm afraid for 11 pound odd with a pint of shandy  and just had an evening meal at Ashford bridge Inn which was excellent forcing the Adanams down lol ah well back to the room for bed breakfast at 7àm then off to lincoln 

Snap ! Never again, 'Nuff said.