I've asked before but.....

I'm desperately looking for these door catches. I asked if anyone knew where I could get them before but unfortunetly drew a blank.

As we are now getting properly into the boating season, and many of us are making frequent (!) trips to marine stores, would you be kind enough to keep an eye out for them for me please:-

post-699-136713667524_thumb.jpg

I have contacted many many companies about these, and the only ones that seem available are in black which just wouldn't work on a Sealine, but I'm guessing that someone somewere will have some old stock. I need about six if possible...

LOL - I had a funny feeling you were going to say that Mark. If I found them I was actually going to buy all the stock, up to about 40 as I know there are other people that need them too !!

They'd be a good seller on eBay !!

Amazing you just ask that Ian !!

I sent Nick an email back in November when I first was looking for them - no luck. After the day out on the boat yesterday I kept looking at them and thinking I really must try again to find them. Back in November I was actually emailing companies all over the world !!

This morning, after posting this thread, I emailed Nick again, and within minutes he replied that he has them in stock !!! and asked how many I want.....

I said 12 (to cover Mark as well) and now waiting for his reply..... Will update as soon as he does !!

Saw your Sealine in Beccles yesterday Ian - lovely !!

Looks like you caught NIck in the middle of his re organisation, he changed all his site, email the lot. if it is on a Sealine then Nick normally has it.

Was Clanny floating or still showing off her posh legs and props and bottom?

Hi Jonny

Thanks for that, but the catch opens up so you can poke a square key through to unlock the door. Stops silly attempts to get in there without the key.

Mark

I have ordered what Nick has in stock and have FOUR left over - would you like them ? His price is £4.50 each plus P&P. This will be enough for you to do the ones that show. The other two are behind the seating when its in....

Luke

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi chaps, we`ve got a boat jumble coming up down here, so if you would like some spares, i`l look and see if there`s any there?. Could you post some more picky`s from other angles and dimmensions in mm`s so i know what to look for?. White only i take it. Regards.................Neil.

www.boatjumbleassociation.co.uk

Hi chaps, we`ve got a boat jumble coming up down here, so if you would like some spares, i`l look and see if there`s any there?. Could you post some more picky`s from other angles and dimmensions in mm`s so i know what to look for?. White only i take it. Regards.................Neil.

http://www.boatjumbleassociation.co.uk

Thanks for the offer Neil, we found them !!!!

Mark - do you want me to post yours, or shall I keep hold of them till Easter ??