Good Year For Horsey Seals

Meantime

They must have been quite a way down towards Winterton as well. When leaving the car park at Winterton there was signs asking dog walkers to turn right along the beach away from Horsey. Many people seemed unable to read the sign and were walking dogs to the left. We turned right and walked about halfway towards Hemsby, then back to the very busy café at Winterton.

According to one of the seal wardens at Horsey there had been reports the day before of some father trying to place their son on the back of a seal for a photo opportunity!!!!!!! They can move fast when they want to, and can deal out a nasty bite. Beggers belief. 

This could well be true but the article is in fact pure speculation.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, High6 said:

This could well be true but the article is in fact pure speculation.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

It might well be pure speculation, but I have personally witnessed many people ignoring the signs at Winterton and walking their dogs on the beach to the left where it is clearly sign posted requesting that dog walkers turn right. I have also witnessed many of those dog walkers doing so without the dog on a lead. I'm not anti dogs, the day we were there we had a dog with us, but we did use the beach to the right of the café.