Places to avoid this weeked!

Guest Jupiter Mist

Hi all...

We are going out to sea on saturday...just a short jaunt through Yarmouth to Lowestoft, staying at the RNYSC and taking my lovely wife to the Beau Thai for a birthday evening dinner treat (anyone tried there before??). Of course if the bridge was swinging at Somerleyton we may have done this a different way!!

I have booked Breydon bridge for 11.15 outgoing on saturday and haven incoming on sunday for 14.00 at haven bridge (14.15 at Breydon).

If anyone would like to take advantage of the lifts already organised, please let us know, and I am sure we could have a celebration drink at the RNYSC for my wifes 25th birthday at the same time :naughty::naughty::naughty:

lb :pirate :pirate :pirate

ps...before anyone one else says it!

YES I have informed the Coastguard, RNLI, Ambulance, BA, Fire brigade and the local press! two gunstwo gunstwo guns

about the trip...not the evening meal!! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Lb :pirate :pirate :pirate

I've been through Yarmouth a couple of times and found it to be nothing to speak of. In fact it was my first trip out through Lowestoft which was the scary one when I ended up playing chicken with a rig supply ship!