Davits

Hi all,

Could anyone recommend a company that could fabricate a pair of davits for our inflatable? It seems that most if not all off the shelf units are not suited for our Falcon 22.

A good stainless steel marine fabricator would be ideal

cheers

Jim

Hiya Jim,

A very good fabricator that I've been recommended is : Ken Nevard Fabrications, 01692 670550, or mobile No.07782262453, and I believe he's based at Sutton or Catfield. If in doubt of the location, get in touch with Mowjo, and he'll give you any further information. Apparently he's a really good workman, and reasonably priced as well.

All the best

Baz

:grin: Yup! he's in Catfield, I highly recommend him, he's cheapest I've found so far and his workmanship for the work he's done for me has been faultless, he made a folding screen hinge from my own pattern, a stainless dash panel, which he put a swirl pattern on and made some switch trims just because it looked good and never charged me a penny extra, he also made a couple of stainless tanks for me in the past and no-one else can even close to his price, when I wanted new canopy bars on my Freeman Ken said if you bring them down here I'll make them while you wait, but I sold the boat so they never got done, if you go to see him make sure you have some spare time because Ken does like a chat,

And Baz it's about time you got a price off Ken for your new Pullpit, I'm telling Ken I want commission for all these customers I keep getting him,,,

Regards Frank,,

PS,, Could anyone recommend a company that could fabricate a pair of davits for our inflatable?

Mmmmm! never seen davits on an inflatable,,,, :naughty: