Boat Jumble

On Saturday, 11th of September, Lowestoft Haven Marina Cruising Club are holding our annual Late summer Bar-Be-Que.

There will be live entertainment from Local Band the Breeze, and some of you may know Rod Clark who will be putting in a guest appearance. There will be good food, a late bar, and reasonable priced bar fees. There will also be the inevitable prize draw.

The price of the tickets is £9.00 for members and £12.00 for non members

Then,on Sunday Morning we are staging the 3rd LHMCC boat Jumble, starting at 0900. If the weather is kind there will be quite a good turnout. 1 or 2 trade stands have already committed so this could be the ideal opportunity to get shot of some of that unwanted tat, or buy some wonderfuly useful stuff at remarkable prices!!! The Chandlery will be open, the 3rd crossing will be providing refreshments, so it should be an all round good egg weekend.

If you want to come by boat, I feel sure some favouable mooring fees can be arranged for Saturday night!

If I had known what work is involved in arrangeing somthing like this I would have adopted Teflon coated,sloping shoulders!!!!!

Please try and support this weekend if you can,

I wouldn't mind posting this on one or two other sections of the forum, but quess what? havent a clue how to do it.

Paul.