Marina 's First Trip To Norfolk

Slow but sure like many with time on our hands we are having a tidy up,and clearing out.Just found some photos. These are from horse drawn caravan holiday in the early nineties. When Nicola and Alan were young, they both did riding at a community riding club in Thamesmead.So Marina found this holiday. The Waveney valley horse drawn holidays.I think the owner was a chap called Eric.He brought some land and steam up horse drawn holidays. We had teo great holidays.It was Marina,Alan and Nicola's first time in Norfolk. I had two trips on the broads in the sixties. I horse Sade a Suffolk punch.Now fairly rare. She was easy to handle and new the trips we took.One thing he said.They dont like pigs and also think sheep are woolly pigs.Well run,she could make Red rum look slow.Dont thing Alan has done any riding for years.Nicola has her own horse Wheez.

Some Photos. Marina,Alan and our dog Boomer.

Sade.

Wheez Nicola's horse.

20200430_112351.jpg

20200430_112340.jpg

20190601_145151.jpg

• Like 3