Sea Master 27 For Sale

Here is our Sea Master 27, we are selling her due to the purchase of Judith. She was purchased with the intent of doing her up and updating parts as time went on but with the purchase of Judith this hasn't happened.

She's a 4 berth boat, two singles in the forward cabin and the table converts in to a double. The heads is compact and has a chemical toilet with a shower. The galley contains a 2 burner hob grill and oven, with ample storage. She will need a new electric fridge as the current one is gas and we have had to disconnect this.

In the cockpit she has two seats and a bench seat across the full width of the cockpit. She has folding screens and a canopy that's only a few years old. With everything folded down you need just over 6ft at Potter to get her through. She has a economical Perkins diesel engine.

She will need someone who wants to make her their own and update bits and upgrade/ give her some TLC.

We are open to sensible offers and if you are interested I'd recommend a viewing so you can see for yourself and understand the work required. Please message me direct if you have any questions IMG-20200714-WA0003.jpegIMG-20200714-WA0005.jpegIMG-20200714-WA0004.jpegIMG-20200714-WA0006.jpegIMG-20200714-WA0007.jpegIMG-20200714-WA0008.jpeg

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 1

if like me you have long arms you can lean through the forward window opening, the side of the boat is only about a foot away so you can nuzzle up, loop a rope around  a post, then you are tied up and ready to secure the stern. when solo on the other boats i leave the side doors ajar and bring bow and stern ropes just into the cockpit ready to grab in one hand while mooring.

• Like 1