Kayaking And Canoeing On The Broads

Vera

Hi there,

Hope you are well and safe.

Sharing in case anyone is looking for a new kayak or canoe to explore our local waterways. 

Norfolk made Tootega kayaks and Silverbirch Canoes are available for free local delivery or store collection at The Boathouse Norfolk water sports store, in Attleborough, Norfolk.

Have a great time on the water! :)

• 10 months later...

Grabbed my upgraded toy yesterday direct from tootega.. It the lightweight kinetic and had its sea trial above wroxham today! (sorry if anyone spotted us on the wrong side of the river, was hiding in the tree shade as geez it was hot!).

Highly recommend the guys and gals in the boathouse there, I spent a good hour asking them all the questions under the sun last year and then went and brought from their competitors at Norfolk-Canoes (who to plug both!) were brilliant too.. but back to Tootega now and it's likely we get a similar one for dave as he prefered the tootega too. Tootega is certainly very well made and handled very well so far.. still not perfect (My shin was starting to hurt against the upper footrest) but close enough and I stayed dry too which was nice.  (Remove that last footrest though in a mk2!).. 

200182097_10157718330986504_7439130399350683122_n.thumb.jpg.a8854b44439f2e7dedcc46db2d3c45be.jpg

• Like 1