Thank You Nbn

Wigster1966

Just wanted to say thank you to the NBN Admim/s.

Received my NBN flag a couple of days ago very quickly after ordering it. Great service and its nice to support the site by giving something back.

Have picked up a clamp on flag pole from a local Force 4 chandlery  to proudly display it on one of Bridgecrafts Brooklyn Bridge which we will be on from the 19th Sept for 2 weeks. 

Counting day the days now and looking forward to getting our yearly Broads fix. Planning on a week down South then back to the North, and this year have planned on visiting places that we haven't been to before.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, Wigster1966 said:

Just wanted to say thank you to the NBN Admim/s.

Received my NBN flag a couple of days ago very quickly after ordering it. Great service and its nice to support the site by giving something back.

Have picked up a clamp on flag pole from a local Force 4 chandlery  to proudly display it on one of Bridgecrafts Brooklyn Bridge which we will be on from the 19th Sept for 2 weeks. 

Counting day the days now and looking forward to getting our yearly Broads fix. Planning on a week down South then back to the North, and this year have planned on visiting places that we haven't been to before.

Only one thing I can say - Enjoy!! :default_stinky:

(Oh, and don’t forget to tell us how it all went. Pictures too please. 😄)

• Like 2