Boat cleaner

Hi All

I know several forumites already use this stuff, but I had my first experience with EVM boat cleaner a couple of days ago. It's a citrus based environmentally friendly cleaner, but actually seems to work. Last year I messed about with oxalic acid and the like, but this year used EVM after a recommendation. I was really impressed with the way it got rid of dirt and the dreaded black streaking and also some rubbing strake marks with minimal elbow grease. Below is a piccy from my phone of an area half done...

post-264-136713799908_thumb.jpg

I believe it's available off the shelf at Brian Wards in Brundall, but also from their website at http://shop.cormoranttrading.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76_78&zenid=560040b2361f36dac7658e8d0749e3b0. Needless to say, I'm now a convert to it!

Mark

I have used it on my caravan,it is one of the only cleaners that get rid of the black streaks,I normally buy the spray one for about £7.

it certainly does a good job makes the caravan shine like new

We use Fenwick's products for cleaning our Caravan, quite a bit of the bodywork is GRP, and over winter its also prone to algae growth from being near a tree. The main wash (yellow bottle) is a tough and powerful remover of the black streaks and algae, whilst the 'Bobby Dazzler' (White bottle) puts a protective layer and shine on the surfaces making any future black streaks or algae much easier to remove just by washing alone :grin:

Both products can be bought from most caravan shops for around £8 a bottle, but there big enough and strong enough to last you a couple of years of monthly cleaning. They also do a black streak spray for the same price, but we cheat and just keep some of the main wash diluted ready for use in a garden spray which works just as well at a fraction of the cost :naughty:

Julz :wave

Hi Julz

I was also a caravanner for nearly 20 years before moving to boats, and I used to swear by the Fenwicks stuff. I have to say though, that the EVM knock spots off the Fenwicks! I also have the Fenwicks marine cleaner and again, it's no contest with the EVM winning hands down.