Share For Sale In Moonlight Shadow Syndicate.

Hi, it is with great sadness that we have to sell our 8% ( 4week ) share in Moonlight Shadow. We have been members of the M/S Syndicate since 2004 but the First Mate has been diagnosed with a condition that makes it unsafe for us continue cruising. The share is advertised on the BCBM website for £3000 but we would consider sensible offers. Thank you for reading, please contact BCBM for details, we understand that viewing will be restricted during these unprecedented times. There is a virtual tour of Moonlight Shadow on the BCBM site.

• Thanks 1

Hello Sparky, 

I am sorry that your long term syndicate experience is sadly coming to an end. Time and health has effected most of the syndicates over the years.

Sales in syndicate shares performed very well last year, even though allocations were effect at the start and end of the season with the lockdowns.

Regards

Alan

Good Morning Alan

Thank you for your kind words and the chance to bring our share sale to the notice of the forum members.

The sale will need to be finalised through BCBM who will sign any new members up to the Syndicate agreement. I will be happy to answer any questions I can. I have a list of our allocated weeks which have been drawn, one in each Season, until Spring 2023.

Regards Sparky ( Aka. Cavan)

• Like 2