faircraft loynes

hi members just returned from our 4 nites on fair viscount 1 , the boat was in excellant condition couldnt fault any of the staff .the holiday was marred not by the usual ,lack of sun and lots of rain ,but strong winds made it very difficult to moor and as this was the first trip on a boat for my wife the air was a bit blue !!had a nice stay over at horsey ,good nite at potter ,gr8 nite at womack and final nite at the boatyard ,went into wroxham had the best curry ever at star of india restaurant.on handing the boat back the fuel tank wasnt dipped a gr8 guy in the office said "you not bin gt yarmouth" i said no he said" well you only used 20 litres of fuel" the £75 cash back on the fuel was a nice surprise.would do it again but the wife wants friends to come next time . cheersbar

hi trevor ,had a walk to the nelsons ,i drink lager so cant comment on real ales or the farm scrumpy they sell ! didnt eat there had meal on boat ,very busy with food ,surprised there was no chicken dishes ! loved the mooring at horsey !! regards ken and angela cheersbar