Bottles

Neal

Lol I wish,,, na no gold was found, when I was on the dredger and dug out from carrow Bridge to New Mills Yard I did pull out a few enamel Signs, I gave them to my father in law, we used a priestman 250 in a pontoon from carrow Bridge up to bishops Bridge, for the other part of the river we loaded a priestman tiger crane at the pub Adam and eve, we then we're able to dredge right up to new Mills, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Lol I wish,,, na no gold was found, when I was on the dredger and dug out from carrow Bridge to New Mills Yard I did pull out a few enamel Signs, I gave them to my father in law, we used a priestman 250 in a pontoon from carrow Bridge up to bishops Bridge, for the other part of the river we loaded a priestman tiger crane at the pub Adam and eve, we then we're able to dredge right up to new Mills, 

What year was that? A big thank you for making that section accessible to the private boater. A fascinating part of the river system

We did from bishops Bridge around winter 2001 to 2002, six months at a time at the end of the boating season, I was amazed how much came out, that section aparently had not been dredged since the 60s, I haven't been through Bishop Bridge for many yrs, is there still plenty of depth in the channel? 

1 hour ago, Neal said:

We did from bishops Bridge around winter 2001 to 2002, six months at a time at the end of the boating season, I was amazed how much came out, that section aparently had not been dredged since the 60s, I haven't been through Bishop Bridge for many yrs, is there still plenty of depth in the channel? 

Yes