Poor Substitute

Am I the only one who thinks Anne Robinson is  a very poor replacement for Nick Hewer on Countdown? She appears to be really nervous and very much out of her comfort zone.  I have never had a problem with her in other things she has  done and am really surpriosed at this poor perfoprmance. I really expected her to make a good job of this. I expected it to be somewhat different but not  downright uncomfortable to watch. My daughter appeared on Weakest Link  a few years back and said she was a bit of a cold fish but o.k.

Carole

• Like 1

From what she was saying on 'Lorraine' the other morning,  because of this 'woke' brigade now she is finding it hard to use her mantra and down right  cattiness that she use to use as part of her act.       I guess now she is like a bottle of flat champagne.   I have not watched but will do so.

• Like 1