stainless rails

ok brill thanks :) i've just rung them and they are popping out within the next week to give a quick measure as they are working down this way

were they expensive?

my rails i want are 700mm high by 1.7m in length with a return of 500mm if that makes sense lol

I've used Marine Weld at North Walsham a number of times for bespoke fabrication.

As Antares said, the work was first class. It's worth knowing that they are/were the OEM suppliers to Hardy Boats, also on the same industrial estate at North Walsham. They had/have a spare topsides moulding from one of the bigger Hardys in their car park, which they used to template the rails from.

As regards prices though, you need to be prepared for the cost of this sort of thing from anyone !

I had an "outboard protector" bracket made to order, and it was nearly £300 :shock: , some people may think that's cheap, others may think not, but it is the going rate for made to measure "bespoke" orders....