Alpha Owners Club

Jen2y

Thanks.

Yes we've joined group now.  Look forward to meeting up in the summer.

We've got an Alpha 36.  Not had much chance to use her yet (only bought in October) and have taken her out of water for the winter.  But very happy with her.

What have you got?

Hi Jen 

We have a 35 fwd drive. 

Had her for 18 years now and had a 29 fwd drive before that so there must be something good about them. 

Went to the first meeting of the owners club at Salthouse last September. A 2 day meet although we could only attend the first day. 6 or 7 boats there and all very friendly folk. Was just a bit miffed that we had to leave just a they were adjourning to the Pub at Lunch time on the second day. 

I believe the intention is to have some more meets this year. Hope to see you there. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jen2y said:

Thanks.

Yes we've joined group now.  Look forward to meeting up in the summer.

We've got an Alpha 36.  Not had much chance to use her yet (only bought in October) and have taken her out of water for the winter.  But very happy with her.

What have you got?

Hi Jen2Y

Pleased to hear you joined the group, really nice people. Last summer we were reversing into a mooring at Salhouse when a voiced called 'These moorings are reserved for Alphacraft Owners Group' We said can we join, Alan said yes of course and took our ropes. We then found out it was the inaugural meeting and we had a fantastic 3 days with a really friendly bunch who have all stayed in contact.

You have a great boat and we look forward to meeting you, these boats are very rare if they haven't been hired. I believe you were chatting to my sister and brother-in-law a couple of days ago. We both have Alpha 36's which are moored down near thee end of the pontoon, where yours is standing on the land. There is also another right at the end of the pontoon. Including yours, that makes 4 in the marina all private from new, I believe there are only 2 others on the broads.