Dropped In To Say Hello.

tjg1677

Hello forumites. Not been on here for a few years now, not since selling Giddy Kipper at any rate. Big wave to all acquaintances and friends of old:default_icon_bowdown:. Got to meet some smashing people on here and at various moorings and meets. In fact my last boat became accommodation ship for the crew of BA during the winter 2016 assisted maintenance period, a true bunch of gentlemen indeed.

Temporarily back on the broads as just bought a seagoing cruiser, bought in Brundall, so we are keeping her down there for a few months whilst we get her ready to sail north.  Not able to go far as she is very difficult to get under yarmouth bridge with an airdraft of over 11 feet with the radar arch removed! So will be confined to southern waters, which is a shame as we love the north and the Ant in particular.

Hope to see some of you about, look out for a fairline 36T gin palace called Paradise. Lots of work to do to her, needs a bit of rewiring, nav aids updating, fuel system is a disaster, port engine doesnt run, eberspacher doesnt work, need to fit a VHF to the flybridge and of course the 100's of little jobs you have to do when you get a new boat. No doubt have lots of questions to re acquaint myself with things and do a fuel pricewatch particularly...... 1000 litres of tanks to fill aaarrrggghhhh!!!

Stay safe y'all and have a great season

Cheers

Trev

• Like 4

Cheers Griff me old mobster. Already pouring lots into it and no sign of it filling yet.. ha ha ha, did I say yet?

Hope you are ok matey ans still keeping BA shipshape and shiny.

You will have to come for a call round when she is ready and before we head north, or even a days sea fishing as we are mooring her on the Ancholme at Brigg, not a million miles from griff land.

Cheers

T