Hello from Oulton Broad

Jeckells

Welcome Scott, and please feel free to post up any offers in the appropriate areas, I have a question, we had a walk around to Jeckells whilst waiting for a lock back out through Mutford this year and I was disappointed that the traditional (ergo must be a good thing) big container of discounted good short lengths of string was conspicuous by its absence, I used to love a good rummage and always bought some even when I didn't really need any. What happened there?

Hiya,

With regards to the rope off cuts normal service has resumed, we were selling rope (and therefore offcuts) far too quick through the summer months to have any offcuts for the tub.

We are once again under new management and looking forward to further expansion and improvement to the customer service and areas of the shop.

• 3 weeks later...

Well folks, I suppose this is also a goodbye thread.

as of Saturday I no longer work at Jeckells and as of Monday evening I'm no longer part of the RNLI.

So I've now really got no connection with the Broads.