Hi everyone .. new here :)

Bumpazorber

Hiya Dave

We have booked San Remo :) 30th march to good friday.

It's my 40th birthday in August so this is my birthday treat - just to see my hubbys face as he is sailing along will be a treat - he will be like a pig in muck pmsl. Alas we can't afford to do the broads in August as we already have a family hols to my hubbys mums apartment in spain with the kids so having a hols on our own no kids at easter instead :)

It's not my first time on the broads. In Oct 1997 myself and friends came over for a weekend and accidentally hung our boat from its moorings as we couldnt get under the bridge at Great yarmouth after coming through Breydon. We moored up and went off shopping and when we came back THE WATER HAD GONE!!

I have learnt my lesson and this time instead of taking a royal navy sailor to do the navigating (can you believe he couldnt read tide times!!) I'm taking my HGV driver hubby to do the driving whilst I do the navigating :)

Looking forward to a whole week of chilled evenings drinkin wine (real ale if poss for him!), good food and good company we hope to meet on the way :)

Thankyou for the welcome all :)

Melissa & Paul cheers