Overnight Hire?

mrboorus

Hi There,

I hope i'm writing this on the right forum.

Myself and my friends are coming to Norfolk this weekend for our annual trip, and we usually take a day trip to the broads. However this year I thought i would try and organise a one night stay on a boat, to make it slightly more different and hopefully just as fun.

Does anyone know any companies that do this? Location isnt really an issue.

There would be 6/7 of us.

Thanks in advance.

James

You Could try ringing round the various hire yards but most of them will hire by the week or occasionally Friday to Monday. You can hire by the day from the Waveney River Centre or Ferry Marina Horning but I don't think they have any big enough to sleep 7

Hi There,

I hope i'm writing this on the right forum.

Myself and my friends are coming to Norfolk this weekend for our annual trip, and we usually take a day trip to the broads. However this year I thought i would try and organise a one night stay on a boat, to make it slightly more different and hopefully just as fun.

Does anyone know any companies that do this? Location isnt really an issue.

There would be 6/7 of us.

Thanks in advance.

James

Hi james give george smith a ring at wroxham, he hires by the day & night, & you don't have to take the boat back til 4.30 pm, but there is one setback, you have to take your own bedding, but they are nice boats & fuel is included in price, hope this helps. lori cheers

George Smith's do hire out by the day or night .... but they don't have any boats which will accommodate 6 or 7 people overnight.

Carol

:wave hi carol, you're right i'm afraid, it looks like they've already taken the big boat out of commision, lori :Stinky