Boat For Sale

Baz

Hi all,

It's with great regret that I must sell my boat very shortly. My wife has taken a turn for the worse and now needs someone with her 90% of the time, therefore I just can't do my boating alone anymore for any length of time, so, it has to go I'm afraid.

The boat is a Seamaster 27, in good order, BSS until September 2015. The list of new parts etc is quite a long one, so anyone interested please PM me for photos and much more information. I'll be asking around the price of £8.5 K, and is currently moored at Broadsedge.

Many thanks for looking.

Happy New Year all.

Baz. xmas6

PS. The avatar picture is a previous one, and not a fair representation of the boat as it is now.

Hello Brian,

If I remember right, last years fees were £33 per foot, with a minimum 20 foot boat, plus of course the electric hookup at £75 per year with payment cards of £1,£5. £10, so for my 27ft it's around the £1000 per year.

Happy New Year Brian.

Baz xmas6

• 4 weeks later...