Speed Boat For Sale

Posting this for a friend, donation to forum funds if this ad results in a sale.

This is a Fletcher speed boat and includes a sniper trailer with rollers and an Evenrude 120hp V4 outboard engine. I have recently had the rear seats upholstered and the engine has had a full service and rewiring despite the raising trim not working. A replacement trim motor will cost around £130 but other that this she runs like a dream. Please note I will be advertising elsewhere and reserve the right to remove the listing upon sale. I am willing to sell in parts, i.e. the trailer/boat/engine. The boat includes a speedometer is supplied with anchors and lines etc and I'm happy to come to an agreement on water toys and jackets if required. Her approximate dimensions are 16ft long, 6ft wide and 2.5ft keel and she can reach up to 50 knots with plenty of acceleration making her perfect for skiing.

£1000.00 ONO 

PM me for contact phone number.

Bob
  • Like 1