Andrea Bocelli at the 02

Chelsea14Ian

I was lucky to see Andrea Bocelli at the 02 last Thursday.Also I got an upgrade .The concert was brill,for me he is the best since Pavarotti.He was supported by a full orchestra,two choirs and two sopranos.If you like classical music and have not seen him,then try to do so you will have a great night.

Ian :clap

• Like 2

Hi Ian,

I was lucky enough to have seats close to the front in the Birmingham NIA, that fella has one amazing toned tenor voice with such clear diction, yet you never see him breathing! IMHO he is number one in the world just now, but there are others who are not far behind him.

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

We had tickets for the Pavarotti concert at the Ageas Bowl (Hampshire CCC) At the time I could get very cheap flights to Bournemouth from Prestwick. Sadly that was when he took ill, and the concert was cancelled. With the new The Hydro in Glasgow, I hopefully will catch Bocelli there sometime soon.

cheers Iain.