Broads Sunrise Richardsons

Mark42

Thanks for the info Clive i had hoped that the fold away table used in the middle of the boat would have been useable in the rear of the boat as well.

I have a small camping table so will bring this now, the mother in law likes to do a jigsaw LOL.

Best Regards

Mark

It very much depends on the Boat Aliy, some are Blown air through ducts, very similar to a fan heater on low speed, some have panel heaters similar to mini central heating rads, and others you need a warm coat hat and gloves, extra blankets and a hot water bottle or two, especially if the gas runs out! :lol::naughty:

Julz :wave

Hi Ali

Broads Sunrise does have small radiators onboard just like you have in a house, ran from a boiler tucked neatly away.

Whilst these should see you pretty comfortable I'd still advise you pack on the side of caution... hot water bottles are often quite good just incase you do fall unlucky with some cold weather and for the time you wont have the heating on. Running them near all the time would take it's toll... not least on the amount of fuel you would pay as the diesel runs the heating too.

Enjoy your hols

Dan