Electricity Cards

Hylander

As you are all probably aware we have now sold our boat and I was going through the files that I have kept over the years and found in the latest box some electricity cards.    I had read somewhere that these can go out of date so I have asked the BA whether they will be ok for next June.   This was their reply and I am sure they will not mind me sharing this information.

The electric cards you have found should be absolutely fine to use, yes. They will work up to January 2017 which will be when our meters are changed and will be no longer able to accept these swipe cards.
However if you find that they no longer work you can seek out a Broads Authority Ranger on his patrol launch, Broads Authority Yacht Station or Information Centre staff, and they will swap them for newer cards. Or you can always visit our offices in Norwich Mon-Fri 9-5 if you are travelling this way.

• Like 2