My highs and lows of 2015

Chelsea14Ian

To start the lows:

We got broken into in February,helping himself to lap tops iPads and gold.Still because he was a 

yoyo he left a screwdriver on Nicolas bed and the fact that he tried to sell goods to the Police 

He went down for five years enjoy your Christmas inside.Then I broke my Metatarsal.Ending the the year with

pneumonia and breathing problems.

The highs

Flying a Tiger moth at Duxsford and the Rib on the Thames,thanks to Marina,Nicola and Alan.Great days out.

Hearing that houses in our street were selling for 290k,we got an estate agent round and he said he would value 

our house at 290 plus.

Back to work all be it only for one day,but it is a start.

My hope for us in 2016 is for better health lots of boating and a happy new year

i hope to for peace in the world.

I would like to thank Marina,Nicola and Alan

Last by no means least my thanks to the Doctors,Nurses and Staff at Darent  valley hospital.I am very grateful for the care you gave 

me.Often people complain about there care.I have now been treated at the hospital three times each time the care has been great have a 

great Christmas one and all

Ian

Ian

• Like 6