Three Rivers Race Crew Available

Speleologist

I'm hoping that out there is somebody looking for 3RR crew. I'm a veteren of 8 3RR's, several other RCC races (Yare Nav, Down River, Tri Icicle, Barton Regatta etc.). Ideally looking to race in the River Cruiser class, preferably on a higher performance boat. (Most of my Broads racing has been on a River Cruiser with handicap of 5). Experience of most roles Helm, Foredeck, Trimmer etc. I also have extensive offshore racing experience and dinghy racing experience. My son, who is also highly experienced is likely to be available depending on his work commitments.

Robin, we'd love to have you, but Brilliant isn't entering this year, she is lovely but slow and we don't want to damage her, she got a bumped nose 2015., no great harm done but she is an old gal.

We did consider/are considering another boat, but nothing other than nebulous at this stage. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...