Cobra F300 Waterproof Mic - Bluetooth

Siddy

Link to item

delivered £19 may be useful to someone seems to give a lot more options than a bluetooth headset and keep your phone in the dry.

Cobra's MR F300 BT is the loudest and clearest way to make and receive cell phone calls on your boat! Do you ever worry about getting your cell phone wet or missing a phone call? Do you have a difficult time making clear calls while underway or in windy conditions? Cobra's MR F300 BT solves all of these problems.

I looked at one about 18 months ago but decided against as it has to be hard wired. My phone was up for renewal so got a Sony Z3, waterproof to 1·5m, and you can take it anywhere, and you have the GPS, Tide and weather apps out in the rain with you!

Hi Chris I have the Z3 myself great phone 2 day battery with bluetooth linked to sat nav and watch. I use the touch charge on the side not wanting to use the flap covering the usb to help the waterproof side of it.

I slipped up by not setting Google music to the external storage and it slowed down.

• Like 1

I have to admit that I never realised how much memory music takes. I did the same with a Kindle.

Never thought about the benefit of cordless charging from the waterproofing front but I will follow your advice.

I think I read that the Z4 tablet and Z5 phone dont have the covers but are still fine for 30 minutes to 1·5m