Pan Fried Pork Chops Cooking On The Corsican Part 30

CheshireCat

This weeks vlog shows you how to pan fry the perfect Pork Chop , follow these simple steps and you will never have a dried up horrid offering again , plus I make a delicious Sauce to go with it so please enjoy and give it a go you wont regret it , sorry the video gets a bit dark towards the end should not have used my GoPro Hero 5 Black there not to good if there is not enough light ...

I WILL ADD THE VIDEO WHEN IT UPLOADS

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CheshireCat said:

This weeks vlog shows you how to pan fry the perfect Pork Chop , follow these simple steps and you will never have a dried up horrid offering again , plus I make a delicious Sauce to go with it so please enjoy and give it a go you wont regret it , sorry the video gets a bit dark towards the end should not have used my GoPro Hero 5 Black there not to good if there is not enough light ...

I WILL ADD THE VIDEO WHEN IT UPLOADS

:default_biggrin: Hurry up with the video mate - we are having pork chops for dinner tonight!  :default_blush:

Regards Alan

this evening as a bit of a homage to your pork chops I had an attempt at cooking, instead of pork chops I used belly pork, alongside that it was a jacket potato, and a sauce made from onions and an apple, fried up,then a little water added and a chicken stock cube. just about to sit down and eat it, but the sauce tasted good when I licked the spoon after serving.

• Like 1

mmh tasting good so far, I did the belly pork on a tray in the oven, but following your advice the meat was allowed to come up to room temperature, and I seasoned it before cooking and gave it 10 minutes, instead of just frying the onions and making apple sauce with the apple, I combined the two into a very nice sauce.

the potato was microwaved for 10 minutes, then had the last 20 minutes in the oven to crisp up.

The belly pork had 30 minutes and is perfectly cooked, still moist, Its amazing - just using some of your tips has improved my cooking. Thank you

• Like 1