Recommend A Carpet Shop At Stalham

Since we have had Sweet Kingfisher the carpet's in the front and rear cabin, also the vinyl in the rear cabin bath / shower room were all crap. I keep saying I wanted new, but where would you get remnant to fit what I / we needed :shocked? During the winter month's we were in Stalham and we came across a carpet shop on the high street. The owners of the shop looked at my measurement and we ended up with 2 carpet remnant and 1 vinyl remnant, at a price of under £50. Last week the owner fitted them all and looking at them over the weekend they look greatttttt. I could never have fitted them like Geoff had :clap. The carpet shop is called: Rugz&Matz, High Street, Stalham. Highly recommend this shop and Geoff.

Also, last week we had the boat valets (on the out side), what a great job done and this was done by Pete 07778 635336. Sweet Kingfisher is shinning clean :clap, but for how long with Ian and the mud anchor :norty:.

Regards

Marina  :Stinky

• Like 5

Our new boat neighbours showed me their new carpets from Rugz and Matz last week. Nice job and looked really good with proper whipped edges.  Great price too.

I popped into their shop on Friday and they are coming to measure and quote over the next couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

Geoff is good with good prices, my son in law Chris does some of his fitting, so if you have your own Carpet or Vinyl and just want it fitting, let me know and I'll pass it onto Chris, if you want Carpet/Vinyl and fitting Geoff is your man,,

• Like 1