Chilli Pork Wraps

Easy one wok meal

thinly slice pork fillet, marinade in groundnut oil, light soy sauce, cumin, medium curry powder, hot chilli powder, pinch of salt, garlic, cayenne pepper and honey then marinade for 12 hours.

Flash fry pork in wok, add sliced spring onions and sliced red pepper, cook through, serve with warm tortilla wraps. Tastes great, downside takes about 2 days to get rid of the cooking smells :rolleyes::rolleyes: but worth it :party:

cheers

Ray & Carole

• Like 1

Hi Ray, 

It sounds great for Tan, but for me it would have to be without the soy sauce, curry powder, chilli, garlic, cayenne pepper.

I can remember invited friends aboard  a few years back when the restaurant at the Kings Arms Ludham was in the small front room, Peter had Red Snapper in a cayenne pepper sauce, he liked it and eat it all, washed down with many glasses of water, I have never seen anyone go so bright red before or since.:naughty: It is often mentioned. well you do with friends don't you.

Regards

Alan

Actually its nof that hot the honey seems to take the heat out even though we put in quite a lot of chilli powder, cayenne and curry powder its just the blooming smell afterwards, and also flatulance can be a bit fruity, central heating under the duvet :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :dance

cheers 

Ray

On 17/05/2016 at 6:39 PM, Tangara said:

Easy one wok meal

thinly slice pork fillet, marinade in groundnut oil, light soy sauce, cumin, medium curry powder, hot chilli powder, pinch of salt, garlic, cayenne pepper and honey then marinade for 12 hours.

Flash fry pork in wok, add sliced spring onions and sliced red pepper, cook through, serve with warm tortilla wraps. Tastes great, downside takes about 2 days to get rid of the cooking smells :rolleyes::rolleyes: but worth it :party:

cheers

Ray & Carole

Funny you should mention cooking smells Ray,  last year i cooked my own recipe spag bol on Lightning. The smeel was still there 4 days later.  And YES, it did make me hungry lol.

• Like 1