Inconvenient?

I've always been concerned that these public toilets that open and close automatically could malfunction  and open at an inopportune moment. Imagine the mortification of my 21 year old granddaughter  recently using  the toilet on a train. She was wearing an all in one outfit that needed to be removed in it's entirety in order to use the toilet. There she was, virtually stark naked perched on the loo when the door suddenly opened leaving her looking down the crowded carriage and more  pertinently the occupants of the carriage looking at her!  A  moment that will probably stay with her for life!

Carole

I saw that happen to an old lady a few years ago on a train, it was a huge sliding door which took ages to close no matter how hard she was hitting the button!!  No idea what's wrong with a normal handle and a lock !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

So sorry to hear this Carole, it's not funny and it's something that will stay with her for a very long time, bless her, why on earth these toilets can't have a normal locking system is quite beyond me

Grace

Well hopefully Gracie she's put it out of her mind for the time being She is at the moment on holiday having just arrived on an island called Boracay, where she promptly succumbed to a tummy bug. The holiday is a present from her parents for her 21st birthday. She was in Bali last week. Tummy bug aside she's having a great time.

Carole

• Like 1