O2 Tu-go App

Siddy

For those on O2 they are stopped the TU-GO app on the 1st Nov I think it is.

It gets your phone signal over wifi when you lose the signal. Like in Horning mine would get calls via the Three dongle.

Even in the house I lose signal in the room but it jumped on to the router.

Anyone used another wifi app to get calls or is it time to get BT a go cheaper as well

27 minutes ago, Siddy said:

It gets your phone signal over wifi when you lose the signal. Like in Horning mine would get calls via the Three dongle.

Anyone used another wifi app to get calls or is it time to get BT a go cheaper as well

I'v started a new thread on a very similar subject: why cant't we get the phone signal over the phone network we pay dearly for? 

1 hour ago, Siddy said:

Does that mean that your phone service provider is charging you for a service that you are actually being provided for and charged for in addition by a wifi provider?

I know it says on O2 site that the 'modern' phone have it built in. I'm using a 2 year Sony Z3 and yes would like the latest but there's not a lot on the upgrade to lose nearly £500.

OK doesn't have wifi calling lol just checked Sony site.

The Tu-go app was great I had it installed on ipad and laptop so I could text off any but when the phone rang it rang in 3 places, Kaz doesn't see the funny side in this a bit like all 3 house phones have different ring tones and same with wireless door bells they ring different tunes as well.

The app was free.