Love The Broads

Boatingman

I agree that the projects they have supported are very good but it concerned me that around 50% of the donations they received went in Salary costs last year..

That to me seems far to high a percentage, people who support what is a very good idea to raise money for projects that are very worthy would expect the bulk of their donations to be put towards supporting them.

Ray

• Like 1

Good afternoon Peter

If you go into the Broads Trust Web site

broadscharitabletrust.org.uk  and click on About Us section there are several years of accounts their

I did realize about BA indeed in the 2016/17 accounts it states BA gave them a £10000 grant partly for additional staff!!

Ray

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Boatingman said:

Good afternoon Peter

If you go into the Broads Trust Web site

broadscharitabletrust.org.uk  and click on About Us section there are several years of accounts their

I did realize about BA indeed in the 2016/17 accounts it states BA gave them a £10000 grant partly for additional staff!!

Ray

Amazing!

PS Thanks.

• Like 1