Government To Investigate Taxation On "electric Road Fuel"

Paul

If you've got Avanti gas there is no in or out, I've run out of gas, and I'm on a scheduled top up contract... why haven't they topped up? I'll find out later with a annoyed phone call no gas for 3 days so far...

I use LPG, and it's no fun at the moment. Flogas are at fault here IMHO, they scheduled maintenance at their two main depots, at Southampton and Cardiff at the same time in January. Surprise surprise both overran, and guess what, we then had a cold snap. Who'd have expected that in January and February. They had planned to bring in gas from Europe and Russia but were unable to due to a fire at a plant in Austria and demand across Europe being higher than expected. The net result is they are unable to supply road fuel whilst they focus on domestic supply. Calor / Autogas are supplying as usual but they cannot keep up with the extra demand because of the lack of gas at Flogas supplied stations. 

• Sad 2