Morning Star And Crescent Moon

ChrisB

Beautiful clear morning in North Norfolk and the moon and Venus were clearly visible.

Sorry about quality taken on phone when I needed my camera and tripod 

A real end of Autumn Sky.20181203_070752.thumb.jpg.cec7e9ef31b9c7cc50a621d191b876a1.jpg20181203_070759.thumb.jpg.0f716bd928055f83e04c64e918ca694d.jpg20181203_071240.thumb.jpg.e5e3bbccc8821b23a364efa57e9c43ad.jpg

• Like 11

It's amazing what you can do with the camera on a phone these days. So many people don't even bother with having a separate camera. I know that I often carry both around when we're out and about because photos on my phone are so easy to use online but I like the quality from my little "point and shoot" Lumix.

A beautiful way to start the day Chris.

• Thanks 1

Been a dry morning where I am, although the clouds are looking threatening and I could see that it was pouring with rain in London on the lunchtime news. Luck of the draw perhaps with a showery day. We nipped up to Lowestoft yesterday and it was mild with bright sunshine and blue skies. Plus the air quality was so clear that you could see the wind turbines turning out at sea and the buildings in the distance at Gorlestone. Some days they're hidden in the murk.

• Like 1

No. I do have very powerful binoculars, 20X - 180X x 100. They are too powerful for hand use and you need a tripod. Actually they are in the conservatory to spot deer and watch a pair of Little Owls that nest in a hole in an Oak tree over the field. That latest photo was again taken on my Samsung phone.

PS. As I don't drink alcohol, (not good when you are home alone) I tend to have a steady hand for my age in a morning!!!!!