Cannot Confirm Email

I tried to comment on my thread and was unable. Kept getting message about my Email not being confirmed. Am new to the forum amd only signed up this morning. Just wondering how to proceed as I have no confirmation link in the 2 Emails sent. Mike.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

hmm, I approved your membership earlier, and all seemed fine, your first few posts have to be approved by moderators, this is a spam prevention measure, but after you have cleared the pre approved posts you should be fine, it may just have been your first few posts until your account was approved. see how it goes and let us know if the problem persists, and we will investigate further.

hmm, I approved your membership earlier, and all seemed fine, your first few posts have to be approved by moderators, this is a spam prevention measure, but after you have cleared the pre approved posts you should be fine, it may just have been your first few posts until your account was approved. see how it goes and let us know if the problem persists, and we will investigate further.
Its all sorted now thank you . Mike.

Hi. I am Mike. Live in South Wales. Have been to the Broads a few times now rented Cottages and Boats.

We are off in October on Summer Horizon picking up in Stalham for a week.

Looking forward to getting back on the waterways and October cannot come soon enough.

My favourite places are Horning, Cottishall and Potter Higham. Love the tranquility and peace the Broads has to offer. Have stayed in Beccles, Potter Higham and Horning,in Cottages but Horning is my favourite by far. Also hired Morning Light from Herbert Woods.

This will be my 6th visit to the Broads and my Father umpteenth, he gave me the bug.

Its just me and my dad this year as my mum just cannot manage getting on and off the boats any more. Gives me and dad a chance to have a good fish and check out tye quiter places to more and have a fish.

We are also taking Olly Wally Dog, getting on a bit but a bug gentle giant of a retriever. He also loves the Broads. His favourite places are Womack and Loddon.

Looking forward to getting back to the Broads to relax, fish and just generally enjoy the nature, tranquillity and fishing.

Welcome to the forum . Tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have a boat or hiring,and are you visiting the  broads this year?
Best wishes Ian

• Like 4