Review: Evesham Light (herbert Woods, Potter Heigham)

catcouk

We hired Evesham Light from Herbert Woods out of Potter Heigham for a short break last year. I made a brief video review at the time and thought I should post it here in case anyone was interested.

Is there somewhere more specific for hire boat reviews or us this the right place?

https://youtu.be/Iwi774yAqUQ

(Sorry, I couldn't get it to embed nicely.)

Screenshot_20200310-193447.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My review of the review:

Excellent. Just what Youtube should be about; natural presenting and all details covered. Camera (ok phone) not too shaky when it mattered. I found it very amusing. I don't even know why I watched it all the way through, I have my own boat!

You are right about people doing multiple shots and stuff but I'm afraid the old one-upmanship thing is creeping in to youtube which is unfortunate IMO as it could put some people off giving it a go.

• Like 1

Thanks very much. I really just wanted to add to the wealth of info out there. I always get excited about "my" hire boat for a forthcoming adventure and it's great to watch a video with my wife of a similar boat beforehand. Of course, as you spotted, I am no professional! Sadly, no boating this Easter means no video either!