Looking For A Small Inflatable Rib With Outboard

Keep an eye on the police auction website, maybe the dinghies towed into Kent by the border control vessels will be put up at some point and there could well be some bargains judging by the quantity shown by the media which will I guess need disposing of. Sad state of affairs but I’d hate to see products of crime going to landfill or being burnt / scrapped.

4 minutes ago, Turnoar said:

Keep an eye on the police auction website, maybe the dinghies towed into Kent by the border control vessels will be put up at some point and there could well be some bargains judging by the quantity shown by the media which will I guess need disposing of. Sad state of affairs but I’d hate to see products of crime going to landfill or being burnt / scrapped.

OK 

33 minutes ago, Turnoar said:

Re the eBay boat again go look see if not too far but the Johnson ob sounds like a classic; in other words it could be very old, look immaculate on the outside... but be soft on the inside!

Yes it's been barely used according to them

A small point but that is not a RIB. 

RIB stands for Rigid Inflatable Boat. They have a rigid GRP hull. That boat is a plain inflatable. The internal sole (floor) may be semi-rigid ply or grp or a separate honeycomb airdeck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChrisB said:

A small point but that is not a RIB. 

RIB stands for Rigid Inflatable Boat. They have a rigid GRP hull. That boat is a plain inflatable. The internal sole (floor) may be semi-rigid ply or grp or a separate honeycomb airdeck.

Sib then I get confused cause some people call it rib some sib