"A Broad Experience"

VetChugger

I'm surprised that this has not been mentioned here before. If it has I missed it and the search engine can't find it! Whilst seeking shiney things in Brian Ward's shop at Brundall I noticed on the counter a book on display. It rang some faint bells as I think I had seen it mentioned in Anglia Afloat. "A Broad Experience" is a diary form account of Robin Godber's tenure of Alexander Cruisers at Brundall.

For anyone that has any interest at all in hireboats or just the Broads its one of those books that you just want to read and read then read again. Have you got the idea? Its amazingly readable to say its in a diary form.

Trevor

www.normanboats.co.uk

Robin%20Godber.jpg

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I would have thought Dan would have a copy tucked in the pocket of that ANORAK of his :naughty::naughty::lol::lol: . Only joking Dan, but i`m NOT joking about you not having one, where have you been mr Horner?.

hi, i saw this book in the gift shop at potter the other week and had a quick look through would of brought it but didnt have enough money on me at the time, looked like a good read, shame clive couldnt get his dad to do the same now that would be a good read,

• 3 weeks later...