Broads Returning Back To Normal

Andrewcook

But, sadly, we're also seeing reports of local restaurants having to close because staff have been contacted by the Test & Trace app and they can't operate. I can only see this being an incredibly trying year for the tourism industry. There's lots of people and with lots of people come 32,000 plus cases a day and Norwich is reported now to have an R rate of around 2 I heard yesterday. 

I know of at least two households in my village isolating and my social contact list can fit on a pin head. Whether people get sick in the third wave or not, the economy will still suffer hugely due to isolation requirements. 

This isn't over by a long way. Please, stay safe and keep others safe. Social Distancing and masks should not have been relaxed IMHO. 

• Like 4

Other problems are growing, lack of staff amongst them. 
Foreign nationals returning home, covid furlough staff who have found better paying jobs has had an effect in certain places.  
But on the whole it feels back to normal including the dodgy summer sun. 
Oh yes, more first timers out which is good to see  

3 hours ago, Andrewcook said:

Hi is the Broads returning back to normal with Boat and Sailing plus Cottages now fully Booked for the Summer and Autumn Season including Pubs and restaurants in full swing now more so for Sundays Football match England to win :1242_flag_gb::1242_flag_gb::1242_flag_gb: :default_beerchug:

? I don't think Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland are supporting England...

image.png.ea757acfb168cd924940654e7f17ba07.png

• Like 1