Couple Of Nice Days

Bluebell

I arrived at Potter Heigham on Tuesday afternoon to take off the winter covers ready for a BSS inspection on Wednesday morning, it was cool and damp, but Wednesday morning dawned with a very heavy frost making the side decks treacherous. I wandered over to Lathams to get some butter that I had forgotten while Tim Waters carried out his work. Anyway, back from Lathams with a carrier bag of assorted bits and bobs, but no butter! By the time I got back from my second visit to Harrods I mean Lathams, Tim was done and it was time to get under way - destination Boulters. The seal on the loo needed replacing which they did while I waited. Topped up with diesel and water sand emptied of waste i headed to find a rare mooring at Horning Staithe. A pleasant evening there with a chicken casserole to keep me company while I watched West Ham beat Norwich City 2-0. Thursday and a leisurely trip with the tide to an empty St Benedict’s church mooring for coffee and on to Ranworth for lunch (cheese on toast if you’re interested) and back to Potter. A lovely couple of days out in the winter sun…😎

D5491A61-FA45-42FD-83A2-AA755E370C40.jpeg

0FB8C44A-8B30-4404-97F8-22E8F980FD1B.jpeg

160F1D4F-CE87-4C9F-8393-347A6C9F0A48.jpeg

D6DC53A0-3E58-44EE-837C-8D4E1D04AA08.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Love 1